Monday 7 May 2012

Amazing April

Well it's been a while since we've had a photo expose of life with the Morgan/Brake's, and there have been so many requests for another one (well there haven't really - I just like to pretend that I have an audience when I write this stuff, so I have some voices in my head that act as my readers *cough*  Normal?  Totally!), so here's an overview of the last month.  

We're missing piccies of some important events like Dan's birthday since we lost our camera, but I can paint a quick visual for you.  Sunny day (which was a bit off-putting, since we're so unused to Vitamin-D and bright lights when outside), lots of manic children running around and falling off the deck, food, boozes and friends.  T'was lovely.

Anyway, now for some REAL pics ...

We've watched men fixing the roof


and then dressed up as a man who fixes the roof.


We've discovered that snow is kind of chilly ...


... and then worked out (with some help) what pockets are for ...


We've watched men and machines destroy our road ...


... and we've helped in the kitchen.


And most of all, we've been happy ...


Really really happy.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE his camera shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, Eliza and James both have the same 'plant a tree' shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete